Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am having difficulty getting this template to be responsive on the iphone with similar issues on an ipad and android phone as well. This problem is the worst when utilizing Google Chrome browser for iphone.

The site is missing key elements and has no main menu navigation – this happens intermittantly. You cannot scroll up past the slideshow so you cannot view the full information on the smart phones and tablets.

K2 item pages are all distorted and chopped off as well according to my team member viewing on the ipad. I’m getting the same thing on the iphone if I actually enter the URL of the specific page. I can’t get to it from the main homepage because there is no menu for navigation.

Can you please help me resolve this or let me know what setting I may need to change to have this work properly. Having this site work well across a variety of devices is very important and this is why we selected this particular template.

Thanks in advance for your help!

phong nam Friend

Hi deneef2013 ,

Can you correct your admin info for me to checking your issue ? Because I couldn’t access your back-end with your given info.

Regards,

Leo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum