Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have the responsive option turned on in the themes but it doesn’t seem to be doing it completely on the mobile devices. If I just resize my browser window (Chrome and Firefox) it works fine. But looking at it on my phone or other phones it doesn’t seem to be registering everything. The logo doesn’t change, it still trying to have the leader board image position, and the drop shadow of the content is still showing up.

The modules also do not change to 100% they are squishing them as if they website was a full desktop size it looks like. I am not sure why it will display correctly in the browser but not on the mobiles. I just did some testing right now. and it doesn’t seem like Safari likes the responsiveness. Is this a known issue? I would assume the website theme would work in all browsers likes your other themes.

I have attached screenshots from my iphone, a android phone, and an android tablet. The tablet seems to be rendering the website correctly, but most of the changes don’t happen till it gets to the mobile phone size.

1. photo
    2. Screenshot_2013-07-23-13-18-39
    3. Screenshot_2013-07-25-09-58-34
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi webjwn,

Could you post your site url here so that I can check?

You can also take a test with our demo site and pls tell me if you face the same problem: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_beranis/

Regards

webjwn Friend

<em>@Saguaros 382522 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi webjwn,

Could you post your site url here so that I can check?

You can also take a test with our demo site and pls tell me if you face the same problem: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_beranis/

Regards</blockquote>

I have PM’d you this information. But I do not get this issue with the template in Safari or on my iphone, so I must have messed something up. Also I am using the 3.0 template if it makes a difference.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

When I view your site in iPhone, I see that there is a block looks like banner above the logo having this text leaderboard 728×90, is this a extra module you added?

Please also pm me admin and ftp account of your site, I will check for you further.

webjwn Friend

Yes that is a custom module, but I have added CSS to make it hidden when you get down to smaller then a tablet resolution.

Saguaros Moderator

Please check my PM 🙂

webjwn Friend

<em>@Saguaros 383617 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please check my PM :)</blockquote>

I have PM’d you a couple times back but I haven’t heard received a response.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

Sorry for the late response, when I access back-end of your site with link you sent me, I’m noticed with this message

<blockquote>
    Forbidden

You don’t have permission to access /acm/jwnadmin on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    </blockquote>

Which CSS code and which file did you add to hide that module?

webjwn Friend

<em>@Saguaros 385172 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Sorry for the late response, when I access back-end of your site with link you sent me, I’m noticed with this message

Which CSS code and which file did you add to hide that module?</blockquote>

I will need your IP Address to add to our accepted list of people who can edit the back end. Can you PM that to me?

Also I have added the CSS to the template-responsivein.css in the theme folder for my custom theme folder jwn_theme.

Saguaros Moderator

PM sent 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum