Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi,

got no answer on my last thread, so hopefully it works on a new one 🙂

While testing an issue came up which I can’t figure out: I saw the resume list is sortable by three criterias (Title/Location/Date). But what we would like to set up is a search functionality like it’s used for the job listing. I am able to set customised fields to be on filter but those only show up on the backend. For menu items I can’t find a resume search form, only job search.

Your product description tells that resume search is possible, so I think I’ve just missed something, maybe you can help me with that.

Otherwise is it possible to do modifications to your extension on our own, means is the code as far accessible that we can for example duplicate the job search module and tweak it to work on the resumes tables? Or is the complete extension IonCube encoded?

Would be very grateful for an answer.

Thanks!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

– JB does not have separate module filter resume; however, in the component, filter resume function is supported. Regarding those fields set as “is on filter”=yes must be Combo box (single or multi select) that are shown in the form filter. Regarding those fields with text (string) type, filter is defaulted in the common “filter text box” . It might be that filter function with regard to the current resume operates with some errors; however in version 1.4.3 this will be fixed.
    – Otherwise is it possible to do modifications to your extension on our own, means is the code as far accessible that we can for example duplicate the job search module and tweak it to work on the resumes tables? Or is the complete extension IonCube encoded?
    => JB has no longer encoded, all sources are openned so that user can modify as per their need.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum