Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How would I go about reversing the display of the vertical product listing so that the product image lines up on the left instead of the right (default) ??

:confused:

TomC Moderator

Anyone ??

:((

TomC Moderator

Anyone ???

:((

Phill Moderator

Where do you mean. Can you provide a link and screenshot?

TomC Moderator

<em>@phill luckhurst 124126 wrote:</em><blockquote>Where do you mean. Can you provide a link and screenshot?</blockquote>
    When you click on a product category (i.e. Monitors), the list currently displays with the price, brief description and “add to cart” button on the left, with the product thumbnail image to the right.

I want to reverse that so the product thumbnail image is displayed on the left and the price, info and button are on the right.

Phill Moderator

Hmm, I’ve taken a quick look and it involves a bit of work moving tables around in the virtuemart flypage. If I get time I will give it a go but I am a bit snowed under for the next few days.

Menalto Friend

can you post a link on the demo site where you have that view?
    I belive it should be an quick task to do:p

TomC Moderator

<em>@Menalto 124294 wrote:</em><blockquote>can you post a link on the demo site where you have that view?
    I belive it should be an quick task to do:p</blockquote>

http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_zeolite

Click on “Monitors” in the “Categories” menu on the left – it brings you right to the listing layout I’m talking about

TomC Moderator

ISSUE SOLVED – THANK YOU, MENALTO !!!

😀

Thank you, as well, Phil for offering to look into it for me.

Phill Moderator

Great stuff. How did you do it?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum