Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m having a problem with my right column – which did sit where it should – but now sits at the bottom of the screen off to the right.

I am confident I have made an adjustment without realizing the consequences. I have no left-hand items published and only wish to show one right-hand column. I have checked the index.php code on another site where the right-hand module is doing what it should – the code lines are identical. I have also checked the appropriate css code and made sure that ja_content is 60% and ja_colwrap is 40%.

I’m stuck……..

any ideas?

aduff,
    tas au

Anonymous Moderator

Hi aduff,

I have checked this issue on local, but right column have also displayed correct.

Could you please send me your live URl and if possible, the screenshots so that i could have closer look on the issue.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi aduff,

please open template_css.css file in templates/ja_pariiti/css/template_css.css folder, about line 769, find following script:

[PHP]#ja-contentwrap {
    clear: both;
    margin: 20px 0;
    }
    [/PHP]

and change to:

[PHP]#ja-contentwrap {template_css.css (line 769)
    float:left;
    margin: 20px 0;
    width: 80%;
    }[/PHP]

Hope it helps.

aduff Friend

Thank you. This has solved the right-hand column problem…..however it has created a new problem. The right-hand column now sits where it should, but the content in the left-hand column now wants to wrap to the left. I have content in a table in the left-hand column and I am using {mosimage} in front of the table. I believe the width of the table and the image are equal to or less than the total width of the left-hand column.

Do you have any suggestions how I might fix this wrapping effect?

many thanks,
    aduff,
    tas au

aduff Friend

I have looked at the template-css.css code and believe that <div id=”ja-contentwrap” class=”clearfix”> is the total width of the left-hand column and <div id=”ja-content”> determines the width of content within ja-contentwrap.

Is this right?

If it is correct then my “ja-content” area has heaps more room for content – how do I spread the content out more in the ja-contentwrap area?

aduff,
    tas au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  aduff 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum