Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m looking for a Right module position that could be used near “main-content” position. Below is screenshot of what I have and what I’d like to have :

What I have :

What I’d like
    http://snag.gy/0w5Wh.jpg

Thanks for your help

Ninja Lead Moderator

In this case, I need to check this directly on your site, you can pm me URL of your site and admin login. I will help you to check it further.

fdussaussoy Friend

Thank you Ninja Lead, I’ve sent you informations in pm.

regards

fdussaussoy Friend

Thank you Ninja Lead, I’ve sent you informations in pm.

regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@fdussaussoy 486041 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Ninja Lead, I’ve sent you informations in pm.

regards</blockquote>

I just helped you to change Chercher and Annonces ? la une modules from user5 position to position-5 position. Now, your site is working fine. you can check it again let me know if it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@fdussaussoy 486041 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Ninja Lead, I’ve sent you informations in pm.

regards</blockquote>

I just helped you to change Chercher and Annonces ? la une modules from user5 position to position-5 position. Now, your site is working fine. you can check it again let me know if it helps

fdussaussoy Friend

Thank you, it’s ok.

I just have to recheck my css position because position-5 made mess in my page.

Thank you again

fdussaussoy Friend

Thank you, it’s ok.

I just have to recheck my css position because position-5 made mess in my page.

Thank you again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fdussaussoy 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum