Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How do I make the Banner Ads on my site “rotate”?

scotty Friend

They already rotate. That is, a different one will load with each pageload. If you want them to rotate dynamically you might want to look into a 3rd party module. http://extensions.joomla.org/

cjmicro Friend

If you have more than one client you have to make sure you don’t choose a client in the banner module. I know this because I did it, and then couldn’t figure out why the other clients’ ads didnt’ rotate in (duh). So where it asks you what client you want to use in the banner module just leave that as “select client” don’t actually pick one! This may seems simple but obviously some of us (ME) missed that little detail. 😮

Cheryl

lmw1 Friend

Hi Cheryl,

I tried that and it won’t let me do that. It gives me a prompt to “select a client”. I’m operating Joomla 1.5.9

Hmmmm????

cjmicro Friend

Right, can you just leave it at “select a client”
    If you don’t select a client it rotates them all. at least that’s what happened to me. I chose a client then that was the only one that displayed. Then I went back and put it back to “select client” and saved it that way and it worked!
    Cheryl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum