Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How to fix that there is only the Facebook Login possible, or listen first

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@maikkeli 230491 wrote:</em><blockquote>How to fix that there is only the Facebook Login possible, or listen first</blockquote>

Hi maikkeli,

To show only facebook login icon, you can go to: pluginssystemplg_jarpxnowtmpldefault.php to remove another image icon.

maikkeli Friend

Thank You vinhcv,

I have only Facebook, but anyway it show the OpenID login when I click on the Facebook Icon.
    How come?

Vinh CV Friend

<em>@maikkeli 233414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank You vinhcv,

I have only Facebook, but anyway it show the OpenID login when I click on the Facebook Icon.
    How come?</blockquote>

Hi maikkeli,

We use OpenID as third party provider for our module, therefore, all processes in popup form are processed by OpenID so we can’t customize as you want.

maikkeli Friend

I am now using another Facebook login module. Now I have only Facebook Login.

patrryk22 Friend

maikkeli tell me what another facebook login module you use ?

maikkeli Friend
    patrryk22 Friend

thanks maikkeli tell could yolu show me how you put it on your site please send me a link if you can?

patrryk22 Friend

how did you integrated it wiht ja job board login , you kno howo to do to make when i klik login with faceboook and then ill be redirected to chose if i am new user or existing user of ja job board

maikkeli Friend

Just install it and add the parameters from Your Facebook Application (You know how to make a Facebook App!).
    A new User who has not updated/filled their CV online will only see “Update My Info” in the JobSeeker Menu.
    After the CV is online the User will see a lot more links in the JobSeeker Menu.

Sometimes its worth trying by Yourself, You will learn a lot!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  maikkeli 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum