Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have a problem with the navigation buttons. When I go on my site to “Model” I see 5 pictures. Actually there are 6 in this Gallery. I set 5 in the setting but then I would expect the navigation buttons below those 5 pictures. Of course I could set default number of galleries to lets say 50 but this is not what I want.
    When I click on Latest I see pictures mixed of all galleries, but at least I can see the navigation.
    How can I add navigation.
    2) When I click on latest inside of a gallery is it normal that I see pictures of all galleries and not those inside of the one I choose???
    Thanks a lot for any help

Hung Dinh Friend

<blockquote>I have a problem with the navigation buttons. When I go on my site to “Model” I see 5 pictures. Actually there are 6 in this Gallery. I set 5 in the setting but then I would expect the navigation buttons below those 5 pictures. Of course I could set default number of galleries to lets say 50 but this is not what I want.</blockquote>
    This will be reported as a bug. We are also working on the bug fixes of the RS Gallery and expect to release an updated in the next few day

<blockquote>2) When I click on latest inside of a gallery is it normal that I see pictures of all galleries and not those inside of the one I choose???</blockquote>
    Latest is a sorting “Newest first” function inside specific gallery rather than latest pictures of all gallary.

olernst Friend

Thanks a lot.
    Latest and all other buttons are not for the current gallery on my page. Those buttons always bring the pictures of ALL galleries.
    Perhaps you can report this as a bug as well.
    Thanks

olernst Friend

Perhaps there is w ay to add some code to these lines in order to navigate in the selected gallery only?

?>”>Popular</a></li>
    <li><a title=”Most Votes” href=”<?php echo sefRelToAbs($toollink.”&filter_order=votes&filter_order_Dir=DESC”);
    ?>”>Most Voted</a></li>
    <li><a title=”Most Commented” href=”<?php echo sefRelToAbs($toollink.”&filter_order=comments&filter_order_Dir=DESC”);
    ?>”>Most Commented</a></li>
    <li><a title=”Most Rating” href=”<?php echo sefRelToAbs($toollink.”&filter_order=rating&filter_order_Dir=DESC”);
    ?>”>Most Rating</a></li>

Thanks

Sherlock Friend

Plz download this attach file
    Unzip and :
    -Copy overwrite gallery.php, thumbs_table.php to componentscom_rsgallery2templatesja_semantichtml
    -Copy overwrite mod_ja_rsmenu.php to modulesmod_ja_rsmenu

Ja will update in newest version for joomla 1.5.2

itgl72 Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 46664 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Ja will update in newest version for joomla 1.5.2</blockquote>

Will there be a complete new quick start download with 1.5.2 integrated?

Will we be OK to just update out current 1.5.0 quick install to 1.5.2?

Are you just upgrading your version of the RSGALLERY to work with 1.5.2?

Sherlock Friend

Yes, plz wait, JA is testing to release version for joomla 1.5.2

olernst Friend

ok let´s wait s the attach.zip file is still kinda buggy..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  olernst 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum