Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have a problem with the RSS module in TA Teline V module, whene i create the RSS module then i want to display it in top left side in all pages, so first problel it displayed it just in the first page (home page), secondly there is no article, no feed, no url in it. i have a an empty rss.

The website: http://www.i-tpe.info/index.php

pavit Moderator

Hello

Ja Teline V is not using standard Joomla pages but it is based on "special page blank content" where are published JA ACM Modules.

HERE it is explained why rss cannot work on Teline V

Hope it helps.
    Regards

amir.b Friend

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, however can you give a solution to fix that or to have an RSS works because i need that in my website. have you some trick to do that ?

Thank you !

pavit Moderator

Hello

Try in this way

Edit your Home menu item and in Blog layout tab -> include Subcategories -> Select All

Let me know if this helps.

1. Screenshot-at-gen-13-07-05-24
    amir.b Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pavit Moderator

tell me if you want the access to take a look please.

Please send me as private reply a super user access to your backend and an url for it.

amir.b Friend
    pavit Moderator

"Acteurs des TPE" i click on it then i click on the rss icon but is empty.

Your articles in Act subcategories were unpublished – i published them now and as you can see it works fine.

amir.b Friend
    pavit Moderator

Thank you for this changes, its better but why i cant find my articles like the scrnntshot attached,

No screenshots attached in this topic

Regarding the news feed i added a new menu item with standard joomla feeds and as you can see it works fine.
    You should verify feed urls settings.

amir.b Friend
    pavit Moderator

I’m sorry but i cannot understand what exactly you want to find there , for what i can see now it is correctly showing articles in specified category inside ja acm category listing module.

Could you explain in details how you want it to work ?

amir.b Friend

Sorry for my wrong explanation, i want when im in a home page, then when i click on the RSS icone on the top left side, it shows me all the articles and whene i click foreach category It filters me all items related to the current category. actually it displays me the articles of menu good bu not the articles of the file that a sent you before.

Best regards.

amir.b Friend

Hi again,

• Why in the menu RSS i dont have the same header and all design, right column like the all other pages?
    • In the feeds i want to display just the title of the feed bu when i click on it i go to the link of the feed .
    • i added a class "cat-orange" to have an orange color in "RSS" menu but it doesn’t work i dont know how to an icon rss on it. please Pavit

Best regards.

pavit Moderator

Why in the menu RSS i dont have the same header and all design, right column like the all other pages?

It is because they are only links and not Joomla articles, if you want to have same layout as you have with other pages you will need to add rss feeds into joomla article and specific category.

In the feeds i want to display just the title of the feed bu when i click on it i go to the link of the feed .

You can change it from Articles Manager -> Options -> Integration Tab

i added a class "cat-orange" to have an orange color in "RSS" menu but it doesn’t work i dont know how to an icon rss on it.

Cat Orange should be added as extra field into category settings , you do not have a category where rss are stored that’s why your menu item is not showing in red color.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum