Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I would definatley like to see a a template similar to the Rocket Theme template “rt_replicant” you could call it “repli_I_just_did” there is so much you can do with this template only held back by your imagination and how handy you are with photoshop or such like:-[

Menalto Friend

Its a nice one, but what to use it for? Personally i dont like it as it is.

zeonred Friend

<em>@Menalto 23903 wrote:</em><blockquote>Its a nice one, but what to use it for? Personally i dont like it as it is.</blockquote>

Its as I said as long as you have some experience with photoshop or such like no template is going to do much for you.
    I play BF2 and I spend alot of time in photoshop,real draw pro etc ….heres what I did with it… I work on it using JSAS on local

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Zeonblue/photobucket.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Zeonblue/13.jpg

as you can see the template can be set to scroll over the background moving the flash and everything else up till the forums appear….I love this as it gives me the opertunity to create pretty much anything for any pourpose

MuffinDCC Friend

So the request is for a transparent template then 🙂

bigrk Friend

<em>@MuffinDCC 23912 wrote:</em><blockquote>So the request is for a transparent template then :)</blockquote>

MuffinDCC, When are you going to join JA? You seem to be spending alot of time here now. 😉

MuffinDCC Friend

I spend a lot of time everything 🙂 It adds to the mystery that is Me 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

I’m not a fan of replicant either, although I like the technology behind it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum