Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there!

First thank you for your most beautiful template

please i have one problem with Main Mega menu
    when i change language is missing (not show, hidden) in website i try to fix it with change menu type but is not working
    can you help me?

regards

Adam M Moderator

Hi @chra,

1. For more detail about how to create multilingual website, you can take a look here.

2. We do provide a free component named JA Multilingual Component to help you easily create multilingual site and you can see its documentation here.

chra Friend

Hi @adam M

thank you for answer me
    i dont need to make multilingual website
    i want just change the demo site to my language kurdish
    when i change frontend language in Template Manager layout MEGA MENU chnage to 12 footer-menu-3-ckb-iq

regards

Adam M Moderator

Hi @chra,

So please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Language Manager >>> remove English language everywhere (Installed – Site / Content), make sure you only have 1 language in your site.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @chra,

So please navigate to admin >>> Extensions >>> Language Manager >>> remove English language everywhere (Installed – Site / Content), make sure you only have 1 language in your site.

chra Friend

Hi Dear @adam M

i try to much but can’t fix this problem
    i send you administrator url with user and password with PM
    please you help me

Adam M Moderator

Hi @chra,

I updated this part for you, please recheck.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum