Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, just installed fresh copy of this template with all the sample data (the full packege from joomlart). After installing hebrew the template is automatically makes the site RTL. When I create new menu item and click on it the site jumps back to LTR.
    I did not find any setting to correct it, and it shouldn’t happen anyway.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

I read about an issue like this occurring and I believe the suggested resolution was to reverse the order of your menu items within your Menu Manager.

The Ordering option is a little harder to find in J1.7/J2.5 than it was in J1.5. For example, If you go to the Menu Manager or Article Manager, you’ll noice that there are no up and down arrows, no save button and no way to type in new numbers. To solve this problem, you need to actually click on the “Ordering” label (at the top of the column).

[FONT=arial]After clicking you’ll now see the up and down arrows, the Save button and the boxes where you can type numbers.

[/FONT]

deem Friend

I’m sorry I don’t see the point of reversing menu items so that the actual page will turn RTL. Anyway just to be sure I did do that but it has no effect. Actually I took the 2 new items and put them to be first before “Home” link. I don’t see how this is relevant..

TomC Moderator

<em>@deem 310226 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m sorry I don’t see the point of reversing menu items so that the actual page will turn RTL. Anyway just to be sure I did do that but it has no effect. Actually I took the 2 new items and put them to be first before “Home” link. I don’t see how this is relevant..</blockquote>
    As I said, I recall this method working for someone previously with a very similar (if not same) issue.

What about something like this? –> http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a-design/templating/5465

deem Friend

Well I don’t think so.. The module you suggest loads particular css menu dependent, but in my case not only css files are loaded. There are many JS functions running and everything that goes with JAT3 plugin. I couldn’t even understand the mechanics of loading the rtl css file. But imho it all beside the point, and the point is that it looks like a bug with JA template system, which we never encountered before, and we use a lot of JA templates on our sites. So what I’m looking for is more professional solution.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  deem 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum