Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have a problem:
    Where can I set the left offcanvas sidebar(1) to right side and turn off current right sidebar(2).
    I want to have only (1)sidebar at the right side with (1) style. So we need to turn off (2) and replace (1).

and one more:
    When I turn off (VitrueMart>Configuration>SEO> SEO Inactive) and I choose product from the shop on the front site there always is 404. Link ends */?error=404 and the message is 404- there is no product.
    If I turn it on(SEO) product view is OK, but the link is really to long.

Regards,
    D.

1. bledy2-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

For the off-canvas menu, you will need to customize a bit.

1) To remove the off-canvas on the right, go to file: root/templates/ja_megastore/tpls/blocks/mainnav.php

At approx line 53, remove/comment this line of code:

<?php $this->loadBlock ('off-canvas') ?>

2) To move the left off-canvas to the right side, you can backup the file: root/templates/ja_megastore/tpls/blocks/off-canvas-categories.php

and replace with the attached file (unzip first).

Regarding to the SEO option in Virtuemart, it’s default feature of VM, kindly post the same thread into VM’s forum for more help.

Cheers!

domir21 Friend

Hi,
    thanks for your response! I’ve change offcanvas and I wrote to VM’s forum. I will waiting for their response.
    🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  domir21 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum