Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just browsing the forums in Safari and I noticed something truely odd. Just look in the screenshot below which is a comparative between Firefox and Safari.

Notice the random links appearing in the top bar in Safari? Some craziness going on 🙂

instantinlaw Friend

MuffinDCC;23182Just browsing the forums in Safari and I noticed something truely odd. Just look in the screenshot below which is a comparative between Firefox and Safari.

Notice the random links appearing in the top bar in Safari? Some craziness going on 🙂

Ssshhhh! You weren’t supposed to let anybody know about the secret links.

TomC Moderator

What? – Are you telling me that there are links that show up in Safari (for Mac Users) that PC users cannot see?

:confused:

desdevlover Friend

It’s a feature of vBulletin. Browsers that does not support DHTML menu or smth like this (Safari in this case) will display most useful links instead.

TomC Moderator

<em>@desdevlover 23202 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s a feature of vBulletin. Browsers that does not support DHTML menu or smth like this (Safari in this case) will display most useful links instead.</blockquote>

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . okay.

😎

MuffinDCC Friend

It was Safari for Windows tcraw 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MuffinDCC 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum