Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

i like joomlart themes very much.i am planning to buy drupal and magento themes but i need same themes for drupal and magento. i like jm_easyshop and jm_painite and jm_anion verymuch i am planning to use facebook login for drupal and magento (single sign on using facebook id). but magento and drupal themes are different. if joomlart make it ready easyshop and painite and anion themes for drupal it is very useful for so many people. please give me reply the status of this request. is there any future development for these themes for drupal.if yes can you tell me how many days do i need to wait for them?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Mannej Kumar,

Well, not all the designs are developed as template / theme across the clubs (JA /JD / JM).

JM EasyShop might be coming up for Joomla but with Tienda i suppose….. however, Painite is not happening in any other club.

Hope you understand.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum