Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I did a quick start install of the light template and the jaslideshow is not working. I also do not see the jabulletine in my mods folder.

I installed just as is and have not changed a thing.

http://prem0.com

prem0 Friend

I verified that it works with a new install of joomla 1.5 and installing the modules separately. When doing the quickinstall of either sanidine or sanidine II there is an issue with JA Bullentin.

Someone may want to check the packaging in the quickinstall package.

wooohanetworks Friend

You should check the access permissions of your modules. Those often need to be adjusted to your server system before they will show up on the frontend, like 644 is too low for some servers, so you would have to chmod those to 755 for example.

prem0 Friend

I will do a new up load then recursive chmod the directory and see if that works, I believe I did that already but I may not have. Been testing alot and not keeping good notes. Thanks for the advice and I will post the progress here.

prem0 Friend

That was it and now I feel like an idiot, thank you for your advice.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  prem0 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum