Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The typography instruction doesn’t seem to work in regards to:

~~~~~~
    This is a sample Bubble. Use <div class=”bubble4″><div><div><div><div><div> Your Bubble goes here! </div></div></div></div></div><span class=”author”>SQUARE THINKING BUBBLE</span> </div>
    SQUARE THINKING BUBBLE.

This is a sample clip note. Use <p class=”stickynote”>Your clip note goes here!</p> to form a clip note!

This is a sample download. Use <div class=”download”><p>Your download goes here!</p> to form a download!

This is a sample Blockquote. Use <blockquote>Your quote goes here!</blockquote> to form a quote!
    ~~~~~~

I wanted to get the sample download working at least. I hit the HTML editor and tried inserting the code and it still didn’t work.

Is this just with sanidine or am I doing something wrong?

nguyenhuu quang Friend

open your configuration and Editor: NO editor
    And then open : extensions.>>modules manager>> New >> custerm HTML and use this code for your MOdule or, u can use this code for your articles.
    Or pls turn Off Clean Code of Your editor Plugin fisrt. an then add your articles/

applerain Friend

I’m sorry I don’t understand your post very well. I do see “Editor – No Editor” but I can’t do anything with it?

When I go to Extensions > Module Manager > New… I have to choose one of the modules, I cannot add custom HTML.

Could you or someone please explain again step by step?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  applerain 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum