Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

After the installation of Sanidine to the last step before deleting the installation folder, I get these 2 messages

1. Duplicate entry ’10’ for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0)

2. Warning: file_put_contents(D:Hosting3528589htmlconfiguration.php) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in D:Hosting3528589htmlinstallationinstallermodelsmodel.php on line 850

can someone help please,

thanks in advance,

Sherlock Friend

Hi changedaily !
    Please try to drop all table of database what you are use for install before install sadinite quickstart .

changedaily Friend

Thanks for your help, i figure a way around it. This might sounds easy to you but is there a way to change the width of the template Sanidine II? Thanks again

Sherlock Friend

Hi changedaily !

To change width of sanidine ii , you do it following way below :
    Open template.css file in templates/ja_sanidine_light/css folder, find following code section at about line 550 :

#ja-wrapper {
    background:transparent url(../images/wrapper-bg.png) repeat-y scroll center center;
    clear:both;
    margin:0 auto;
    width:950px; // edit this attribute as you wish
    }

changedaily Friend

I have another problem uploading plugins and modules, by any chance can you tell me what am I doing wrong here. So I go to Extension>Install/Uninstall hit the browse button in the Upload Package File field and then hit upload files / Install and this is what i get

* JFolder::create: Could not create directory
    * Warning! Failed to move file.

pdemaers Friend

Hi,

when installing the template with sample data I get the same error message you mention in point 1 (duplicate entry …). I only get this when installing with sample data and in that case I get a blank page on the front end. I dont have this issue when installing without sample data, but then of course I miss out on most of the goodies that come with the template.

Any ideas … ?

Patrick

cjmicro Friend

* JFolder::create: Could not create directory
    * Warning! Failed to move file.

A few things:
    This could be permissions problem on the folder you are trying to install to.
    To check folder permissions you can go to help/system info, and then the directory permissions to be sure the correct folders are writeable.

Also check that you have the livesite in your config correct.

The other thing is to be sure you have enough room on your server to install and add things. (make sure you can ftp files to the folder you are trying to install to, to be sure it’s not a server issue)

If you do a search on this forum and on joomla forum for this error you will find a lot of ideas and info if these don’t help.

Cheryl

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    First, you must CHMOD media folder to 777.
    If you want to install module, you must CHMOD modules folder to 777
    If you want to install component, you must CHMOD components and administrator/components folder to 777

Then you can install as you want.(after install please CHMOD those folder back again as begin or 755)

Or you can unzip that extension, then upload to media folder, use install from directory

Hope this help.

pdemaers Friend

Hi guys,

there does not seem to be an answer yet for the first point raised by the original poster:

1. Duplicate entry ’10’ for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO jos_core_acl_aro VALUES (10,’users’,’62’,0,’Administrator’,0)

I get this too when installing the sample data, and the front end is blank afterwards.

What can be the cause ?

Cheers,

Patrick

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pdemaers 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum