Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

This site is still in progress, but most of the template changes are in place, just waiting on content. It is based on Sanidine, though I’ve altered a fair amount of the css to make it fit the design..

http://92.48.64.140/~sb001

let me know what you think, also let me know if it views wrongly in other browsers!

TomC Moderator

it’s a little difficult to make a full review without all the content there – but I do like the way it’s shaping up. My suggestion is to continue on the path you’re going … get more content in there and bump your thread back up when it’s ready.

Keep up the good work !!!

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Agree with tcraw1010, try finish the website then get our opinion. 🙂

sunrise Friend

Hi there, It is looking good and you hvae made some nice changes to Sanidine. Like the others said, I’d like to come back when there is more content.

By the way, where are you hosting. Or who else is using 92.48.64.140. I am using WOT.

WOT is a Free Internet Security addon for Firefox and IE that warns you about online scams and risky… and I got a waring that your site, or rather that 92.48.64.140 is risky. You may want to look into it as it gives a bit of a bad image to anyonw visiting your site.

matjkd Friend

I just installed WOT. I run my own hosting company, and all the sites I build are on the same server, I think it might have something to do with just being the ip address, because none of my sites that are attached to a domain name show up as dangerous, such as http://www.redstudiohosting.co.uk, but if I go direct to the ip address it’ll say very poor.
    Thanks for the info though

we2solutions Friend

HIi matjkd,

At the moment you make some changes to the template.but try to finished it and go for our opinions.i think menu bar must display well more than is it on now.

thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  we2solutions 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum