Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Quickstart ja magz. Every time I push save button it shooting down the joomla. Going back to login page.
    What’s wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Can you Give some more details where you are facing this issue in admin panel .
    I also request you to update the T3 plugin and template to Latest version .
    + Clear you site and browser cache and check it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Can you Give some more details where you are facing this issue in admin panel .
    I also request you to update the T3 plugin and template to Latest version .
    + Clear you site and browser cache and check it.

olyasema Friend

Icleaned cache (browser and site), nothing changed.
    I have quickstart for joomla 3 from this site, it already have t3 and the latest version of the ja magz tamplate.
    About updates: There are no updates available at the moment. Please check again later.

First of all, I can not chahge any global configuration, after I push save, it going back to the login page, and no changing save.

Yesterday, when I alredy install Easy Blog for such joomla (today is a second try), the same was when I tried to change anuthing in EasyBlog. Everything is paid.

So what should I do?
    I need Ja magz, paid for it, but it does’t work correctly.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    Can you check the site details that you submitted for JA Staff ,
    Currently its showing no package installed there .
    Error on Admin path : No configuration file found and no installation code available. Exiting…

olyasema Friend

Because I already delete your qickstart site. I have time limit.
    I can not use your template, which I paid for.
    Check your quick start file. And update it. I trade to download it few time, and tried to install it 3 times. Nothing changed. Check your file, and send me link. I already install pure joomla, then install just template. I just want to know, I pay money, but file that I need isn’t work, so I need to spend a lot of time in talking to you here and install everything in pure joomla, not using quick start. It seems like I need half of my money back. Course I didn’t get everything you promissed when I bought club membership.

olyasema Friend

Because I already delete your qickstart site. I have time limit.
    Check your quick start file. And update it. I trade to download it few time, and tried to install it 3 times. Nothing changed. Check your file, and send me link. I already install pure joomla, then install just template. I just want to know, I pay money, but file that I need isn’t work, so I need to spend a lot of time in talking to you here and install everything in pure joomla, not using quick start. It seems like I need half of my money back. Course I didn’t get everything you promissed when I bought club membership.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@olyasema 477985 wrote:</em><blockquote>Because I already delete your qickstart site. I have time limit.
    Check your quick start file. And update it. I trade to download it few time, and tried to install it 3 times. Nothing changed. Check your file, and send me link. I already install pure joomla, then install just template. I just want to know, I pay money, but file that I need isn’t work, so I need to spend a lot of time in talking to you here and install everything in pure joomla, not using quick start. It seems like I need half of my money back. Course I didn’t get everything you promissed when I bought club membership.</blockquote>
    Dear Sir
    I am really sorry for the inconvenience .
    I have checked the quikcstart package and its working fine on my local system .
    You can see in my previous reply that i need to check your site so i can see this issue if you will not allow me to check the site , its really tough for me to assume the problem .
    Please provide me details so i can check this issue and solve it for you.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@olyasema 477985 wrote:</em><blockquote>Because I already delete your qickstart site. I have time limit.
    Check your quick start file. And update it. I trade to download it few time, and tried to install it 3 times. Nothing changed. Check your file, and send me link. I already install pure joomla, then install just template. I just want to know, I pay money, but file that I need isn’t work, so I need to spend a lot of time in talking to you here and install everything in pure joomla, not using quick start. It seems like I need half of my money back. Course I didn’t get everything you promissed when I bought club membership.</blockquote>
    Dear Sir
    I am really sorry for the inconvenience .
    I have checked the quikcstart package and its working fine on my local system .
    You can see in my previous reply that i need to check your site so i can see this issue if you will not allow me to check the site , its really tough for me to assume the problem .
    Please provide me details so i can check this issue and solve it for you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum