Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Are you using Firefox with the Firebug addon to help solve design problems and source code acquisition?

If not, I encourage you to start using Firefox with the firebug addon to minimize the amount of questions you may have. It is free.

Please click “Thank You” and “Donate” some credits below if I provided you some valuable help.

Good luck and Thank you for allowing me to serve you

theprofessor Friend

It’s true. When I decided to try my luck at web site building 6 months ago, it took me 3 months to get Firebug (despite being told to several times).

I couldn’t calculate the amount of time it has saved me. Lots.

TomC Moderator

Always worth a “Thank You” . . . Firebug has been an amazing headache saver for me time and time again.

daylin Friend

Firebug – Web Development Evolved
    Tools for web development, allow inspect, edit and monitor CSS, HTML and JavaScript live in any web page. Include documentation, FAQs, videos and discussion …
    http://getfirebug.com/

I hope this helps everyone the way it has helped me. A joomlart developer turned me on to it a couple of months ago and I swear by it now. I want to share it with everyone because it will help progress the community and save bandwidth on joomlart.com.

scotty Friend

Thank you. No need to start multiple threads on the subject though.

SP Media Friend

Google Chrome has an equivalent to Firebug built in.

bennitos Friend

There are already many posts about firebug on this forum, some even with good screenshots and tutorials.

Ofcource its good to “help” but i dont like the credit harvesting that you are doing by opening double topics and posting in really old threads that are solved years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  bennitos 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum