Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi. When I leave the layout page after cloning a layout and then come back, the new layout’s name is gone from the drop-down menu. The copy exists, though, because if I try to save it again with the same name I get a message saying the name is taken. How do I fix it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@dmontpe 448320 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi. When I leave the layout page after cloning a layout and then come back, the new layout’s name is gone from the drop-down menu. The copy exists, though, because if I try to save it again with the same name I get a message saying the name is taken. How do I fix it?</blockquote>

Hello can you PM your working site admin details , so that i can check this issue for you

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello i checked this problem/bug , and it seems like template allow maximum 10layout in template manager .
    I am forwarding this issue to development team , we will check it and let you know about it.
    Pleas keep your patience .

dmontpe Friend

In the meantime, does that mean that if I delete some layout files that I won’t need, I will be able to see the new ones?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

NO .. I do not suggest you to delete a predefined layout , currently seems like a bug in template . Please wait .
    once Dev team check it . i will update you .
    Thank for your patience

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Demontpe
    This issue has been fixed in the latest update of T3 .Update your T3 plugin to latest version and check it .

dmontpe Friend

Updated and working nicely. You guys are amazing!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dmontpe 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum