Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I happen to have been lucky enough to receive yesterday a present in the form of a new iMac 27″.

Lens is “Hammer” @ 2560×1440. :p

1. Screen-Shot-2012-05-06-at-23.28.25
    tfosnom Friend

Hi Swissa
    and in comparison how do JA Wall & Puresite, Elastica, cmon swissa push those bragging rights! at 1980 x1020 on a Sanyo 32″ HDTV they look fine too but don’t work well menu & button press wise
    Shannon

swissa Friend

<em>@tfosnom 318397 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Swissa
    and in comparison how do JA Wall & Puresite, Elastica, cmon swissa push those bragging rights! at 1980 x1020 on a Sanyo 32″ HDTV they look fine too but don’t work well menu & button press wise
    Shannon</blockquote>
    Sali Shannon,

I think the technical term, my antipodean friend, is “bitching” – well up to a certain point!! They are all limited to 6 or 7 grids wide so after a certain width they remain as are. Lens just keeps growing to meet the limits of the browser. Then there’s the fact that Lens has slideshow lite and has a few pretty girls in the demo and I’M SOLD!! 😀

If any of them want to come and see my 27″ I’m happy to oblige! 😉

Viele Gruss!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum