Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi Folks

I will hope any member had a answer for me…

I will hide the screen type from Display Template Tool, I choose the option “FontSize” in Template Parameter of Mageia, but the ScreenType will be there…

Is this a bug…?

What must I do to show only the Option Font Size in Template…

iD31

I use Joomla 1.5+

Sherlock Friend

Can you please send via PM an admin account of your website so that I could look into the issue.

Menalto Friend

Did you download the latest version of the template?
    nguoiabcd, can you check the latest package from the download section here and see if it works fine?
    I remember there was a typho in the template files that caused this to not work in another template.

Sherlock Friend

Hi
    thank Menalto for supporting
    That is a bug,
    please edit index.php(templates/ja_mageia folder)
    Search those lines:

<?php if($supported_browsers) $tempTools->genToolMenu(1); else $tempTools->genToolMenu_ie6(1); ?>
    <?php if($supported_browsers) $tempTools->genToolMenu(2); else $tempTools->genToolMenu_ie6(2); ?>

Change to

<?php if($supported_browsers) $tempTools->genToolMenu($JAconfig->ja_tool); else $tempTools->genToolMenu_ie6($JAconfig->ja_tool); ?>
    <?php //if($supported_browsers) $tempTools->genToolMenu(2); else $tempTools->genToolMenu_ie6(2); ?>

id31 Friend

Thank you…thats it…!

Thread can be closed…!:D

iD31

duckcreek Friend

This solved one of my issues on the quickstart template I downloaded recently. Joomla! 1.5.7

dozza Friend

Been looking for an answer to this for ages!!! Thanks

aliegeni Friend

How to make color user tool stay at bottom of site but bredcum area contain only Font size tool?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  aliegeni 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum