Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have just launched my site using the Teline IV and now I’m getting some script errors. It seems that the T3 framework is still calling to my development environment?

Not sure what to do about this. Cheers

http://www.energizealberta.com/

himangi Friend

Hi,

It seems permission issue to me. Please check if all files and folders have correct permissions.

webjwn Friend

Hello

Permissions for core are 775

file permissions for common.php are 644

When my host transfered the new site to its home they said the following;

“I have noticed that the site scripts are attempting to open files directly by /home/jwncom. These should be edited asap to remove the errors from your site.”

Should I try to reinstall the T3 framework? I’m not sure what kind of impact that will have on the site modificaitons we have done.

webjwn Friend

Just a quick update…

So, I disabled my main navigtion module to see if the errors go away and they have. However the menu and module is somehow staying ‘enabled’. Right now on the site, the menu is there, but it has been disabled in the module manager.

No idea. 😛

himangi Friend

Hi

Good to know the problem is solved. 🙂

You are still seeing the menu, because it is coming from the MENU BLOCK mentioned in the template layout. When you specify the menu block in leyout, by default it loads mainmenu in it.
    If you check the module position (hornav) of the menu module you unpublished, and the available positions in your current template, you will see that the hornav position does not exist in the current template. Hence the module was published but was not displayed anywhere on the site..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum