Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello

I have had some help in doing custom tweaks on my JA Lens site for making the images show in Lightbox. In doing this and fixing some bugs that appeared in the image sequence etc., the scrollbar has disappeared and the site doesn’t scroll well on my Samsung/Android phone and I guess on other devices.

However, scrolling works in Windows/Chrome by using the scroll wheel. But full scroll functionality has disappeared.

Can someone please help me put this functionality back in? I’m very close to official launch and promotion of my site, but I can’t do that until this is fixed.

Site and login sent to admins. If I can do it myself, I would, but my knowledge of web programming is very primitive.

Best regards
    Øyvind Steensen

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Øyvind Steensen,

May I know which files did you change? and PM me admin & FTP account of your site, I need a closer look to detect this problem.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum