Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hey Guys,

Thanks for uber. Nice template. Two questions.

1) How can I add new Module Positions to the template? I only found the configuration button.

2) How can I make a menu for a one pager with a scroll function? So if you click on Product Features the site scrolls down to the module Product Features?

Thank you.
    Best Philip

TomC Moderator

<em>@marketingclub 483870 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey Guys,

1) How can I add new Module Positions to the template? I only found the configuration button.

Thank you.
    Best Philip</blockquote>

Perhaps the following tutorial will be of assistance to you —-> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-new-module-position-updated/

TomC Moderator

Thank you.
    Best Philip</blockquote>

Perhaps the following tutorial will be of assistance to you —-> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-new-module-position-updated/

TomC Moderator

Thank you.
    Best Philip</blockquote>

Perhaps the following tutorial will be of assistance to you —-> http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-create-new-module-position-updated/

marketingclub Friend

Thanks for the tutorial but I think it is easier – or I hope. I have the uber spa template so at the moment I have only 4 module positions but there are more in other uber styles. So if I switch from uber spa to uber default there are 12 positions but the deisgn is destroyed 😉
    I ask because I want to create the scroll effect in the module. But I think to build in in you have to link to module positions. But because Spa has only 4 most of the modules are connected to only one module position. So a Scroll Effect would not be possible this is why I just need a way to split the module position.

Thanks

marketingclub Friend

Thanks for the tutorial but I think it is easier – or I hope. I have the uber spa template so at the moment I have only 4 module positions but there are more in other uber styles. So if I switch from uber spa to uber default there are 12 positions but the deisgn is destroyed 😉
    I ask because I want to create the scroll effect in the module. But I think to build in in you have to link to module positions. But because Spa has only 4 most of the modules are connected to only one module position. So a Scroll Effect would not be possible this is why I just need a way to split the module position.

Thanks

marketingclub Friend

Thanks

Adam M Moderator

Hi @marketingclub,

You can check the process below :

1. In order to implement internal anchor in page, you will need 2 parts :

* any element with ID
    * a hyperlink with href attribute point to #element_id

2. Now let take a look at your home page, the element id of block The next Level: Personalized Travel is section-294 where 294 is the ID of the module you assigned to this block. You can see the module ID by navigating to admin >>> Extensions >>> Module Manager and the ID column is there.

3. Assuming you want to create menu item that scroll to block The next Level: Personalized Travel, now go to admin >>> Menus >>> Main Menu >>> create new menu item with type External Link >>> then use #section-294 as the url.

marketingclub Friend

You are the best thank you 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  marketingclub 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum