Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

it seems you guys forget template problems as the templates release and dont track it
    there is a post in the forum that says SCROLL NOT WORK and you marked it as problem and issue but as i checked there is no progress in this problem and completely lost
    do you think we love contents that can not be scrolled and shown completely , i dont think so
    i’m designin a site with ja-fixel and this problem ruin what ever i do and gonna do
    and keep in mind this is my first time that use your templates after a almost 2 year subscription
    very very disappointing

TomC Moderator

So are you asking for assistance with an issue?

mmmkz86 Friend

<em>@TomC 446271 wrote:</em><blockquote>So are you asking for assistance with an issue?</blockquote>
    i think its clear enough man
    its a bad habit to response members with questions especially when must support them not waste them to ask again and again
    look at this if its not clear enough to you …
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCFIXEL-250

TomC Moderator

So you’re expressing an issue with the scroll feature not functioning properly on YOUR site?

. . . got It . . . .

I will make sure this gets tot he JA Development Team for review and further follow-up. 😎

Adam M Moderator

Hi @mmmkz86,

Please stay tuned while we’re working with this problem, I will notice you immediately if the hot fix is available. Your understanding is appreciated.

mmmkz86 Friend

thanks man
    i understand that fixing bugs beside developin new is hard and needs time ,and appreciate the work
    thanks again

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mmmkz86 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum