Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

right position for Scrollbar dosn’t rule for RTL languages…I hope u correct it for next templates 🙂
    (for example J-teline with IE)

superior12 Friend

Yes, indeed. Could you find a fix for it?

issay Friend

in IE and Opera if your language is RTL , scrollbar will be in left side of screen. but in firefox its always in right.

and i will tell u a way to put scroll bar in right side in all browsers.

1- go to: plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default-rtl/css folder and open : template.css file and change this:

html { direction: rtl; } to html { direction: ltr; }

2- and in your main template.css file write this:

#ja-wrapper { direction:rtl;}

* this means that in in RTL mode of the template all html will be LTR
    but every thing in #ja-wrapper will be RTL

issay Friend

by the way how did you manage to use hijri calender in your site? can u give me any help to do like that.

superior12 Friend

Thanks, but it didn’t work for me.. I still have it on the left by IE.

issay Friend

sorry I forgot to mention to edit this file also . pluginssystemjat3jat3base-themesdefaultcss ge template-ie.css

write this: and IE also willl be ok.

html { direction: ltr; }
    body { direction: rtl; }

thangnn1510 Friend

<em>@issay 240542 wrote:</em><blockquote>by the way how did you manage to use hijri calender in your site? can u give me any help to do like that.</blockquote>

Could you provide us the link to download Hijri Calendar?

superior12 Friend

Still without success.. my template is: Ja Teline III v2.

thangnn1510 Friend

Could you send me the PM for your login information FTP/Admin account. I’ll check for you.

issay Friend

aaah. why u didnt tell me that before. I tried this in a teline IV , joomla 1.6
    in Teline III , try to find a any .css file specialized for RTL . and also find any css for IE. and change it as I mentioned before.

caz we are doing the same thing. we are telling to Opera and IE , Oh look to css style sheet , it says the direction of the html is LTR so put the scroll bar in right. and but we need RTL function in site so we tell body { direction: rtl; } (for opera) #ja-wrapper { direction:rtl;} (for IE)

superior12 Friend

I have moved to Ja Teline IV, Joomla 1.5.23. I did implement what you had suggested, still without any success. Maybe a solution from Joomla staff?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  superior12 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum