Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I just tried the site on a IE7 and this two modules don´t load where they should. They show at the top of the header instead of being right below. Everything is fine is FF2 and Safari3. It´s an issue only in IE7, which is a big problem as 90% of the end users will be using IE.

Any ideas?

eduardo mateos Friend

Are there any moderators/joomla support people in this foums at all?

Please, I need to put this site alive asap. I have a client waiting for me to fix this problem. I paid for this commercial/professional template because it´s supposed to work without problems in both IE and FF but it doesn´t seem to. So I would appreciate if someone at JA, took a little time to help me solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

A temporary link to the site here

eduardo mateos Friend

Awesome. How do you people expect members to renew/upgrade their membership with this kind of “support”?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi eduardo mateos,
    I am sorry for the delay, I can see that the search function is working fine in my IE 7.
    Please see the attached files

1. search_eduardo_mateos
    Menalto Friend

It looks not ok, can you tell me what you have done with the template and modifications? I saw you have moved the site tools if im correct and added a module position there?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum