Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Okay, so I finally decided to take the plunge and upgrade my Fixel site from 2.5 to 3. When I updated all the extensions, and upgraded to Joomla 3.4, there were bugs in the backend. For example, the search tools like when you are in the menu area (like you can filter by published, etc..) Then also when I would install something like ozio gallery or anything, it would no longer give me the options of it.

Luckily I didn’t do this to my live site, but did it with a backup. I tried this again deleting every single extension on the site, except for the JA Fixel template, and once again my search didn’t work and the backend was buggy. Any advice on how to update this? (I currently have my live site up, and then two other backups of the site up one before the upgrade and one after the upgrade to see if I can figure it out to no avail.)

I have included pictures of what I mean with one taken from a site that is working in 3.0 and the other of my updated JA Fixel site (which has the search tools button, but its dead and does nothing.)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1. Right-way
    2. wrong-way
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello JA Fixel is currently not ready for Joomla 3.4
    As i can see you have done the update testing on test site its good .
    Do not play wit your live sites for updates .
    Always check template and extension compatibility before updating Joomla .

For the issue related to your Joomla search panel if its not working after clearing the cache .
    Then there may be possibility of issues in jooomla on updating process .
    Write this problem on Joomla Forum Here

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum