Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello

as in the demo site search results should have assigned a search results page ,so i created a new page results menu item into main menu and assigned that page to your search module, as you can see now page works fine also on home page.

Regards

1. Screenshot-at-feb-03-18-47-48
    Município de Vila Real Friend

Thank you. I see the search menu in the main menu but how is it that it does not show on frontpage? I would like to know because it´s very useful. Thanks again.

pavit Moderator

but how is it that it does not show on frontpage?

Hello

When you click on the search button a new menu item will be opened so searches results are showed into this menu items and not in home page.

Regards

I understand that part. My question is when i had a new main menu item like "contacts", it will automatically appear on the front-end in every pages, as it should. But you added the item "search" in the main menu and it does not appear anywhere when i open the menu in the front-end, why?
    Thank you.

pavit Moderator

But you added the item "search" in the main menu and it does not appear anywhere when i open the menu in the front-end, why?

If you edit search menu item in link type tab you will see i disabled 2 options as showed in image below.

This is because you have not search menu items in your original main menu since it is not needed because JA_Mono has the top module.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

1. Screenshot-at-feb-06-11-07-36

Thank you so much!
    I understand now, i was´t aware of those options.
    Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Município de Vila Real 7 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Search not working’ is closed to new replies.