Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have some issues on template:

1. Search of articles is working, but when I click on article, error 500 show up.
    2. On iPhone5 when I click on some article, article displays with no css…

Bye

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Hi @mvidovic,

for your 1st issue, I think it’s related to the SEO setting of your Joomla! instance, as whenever you set SEF URLs to No, the search result will be fine (clickable). Perhaps you might need to tune the .htaccess file so it can better do the URL rewriting.

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Hi @mvidovic..

For your 1st issue, I think it’s not related to the template. It’s something to do with the SEO setting. If you turn off the SEF URLs, the search result will be fine and clickable..

If you want to display your site URLs the way it is now, you might want to tune the .htaccess of your Joomla! instance.

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

Hi @mvidovic..

For your 1st issue, I think it’s not related to the template. It’s something to do with the SEO setting. If you turn off the SEF URLs, the search result will be fine and clickable..

If you want to display your site URLs the way it is now, you might want to tune the .htaccess of your Joomla! instance.

mvidovic Friend

Thanks.

I am very sorry again, but I dont know much about htaccess and robots…
    If I turn off sef url-s then normal article shows good, but urls are quite ugly. If I turn on then there are lots of issues…

In the meanwhile, somewhere I lose logo image, image is in the folder, but not shown on template?

Is there any chance to provide me those two files?

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

It certainly looks ugly when you turn the SEF off.

could you PM me your FTP credentials..

thanks

mvidovic Friend

FTP credentials are sent.
    In htacces file one attribute is enbled because host provider require it, I don’t know name of that attribute.
    It is production site, so please be gently.. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mvidovic 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum