Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Search off canvas module is not working on my construction template. It does not show any results. Please help.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    its because of the template style you are using for Search menu does not contain the component block .
    kindly change the template style and check .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    its because of the template style you are using for Search menu does not contain the component block .

rachyim Friend

That did it..thank you very much!!!

rachyim Friend

That did it..thank you very much!!!

mrjon Friend

Can you add some steps here. I want to keep this style. Can I add the appropriate block to this style to make it work? If so where do I get it?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@mrjon 490515 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you add some steps here. I want to keep this style. Can I add the appropriate block to this style to make it work? If so where do I get it?</blockquote>
    Hi
    I am not sure about your question , above query is for search result page . Kindly open your own thread with your topic and post all details in your own thread .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@mrjon 490515 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you add some steps here. I want to keep this style. Can I add the appropriate block to this style to make it work? If so where do I get it?</blockquote>
    Hi
    I am not sure about your question , above query is for search result page . Kindly open your own thread with your topic and post all details in your own thread .

mrjon Friend

My question is exactly the same as the first question in this post but I don’t fully understand the ‘solution’ mentioned. My issues is the same…

Search off canvas module is not working on my construction template. It does not show any results. Please help.

The solution isn’t clear and I want to keep the current template style.

If you could provide steps it would be most useful.

mrjon Friend

My question is exactly the same as the first question in this post but I don’t fully understand the ‘solution’ mentioned. My issues is the same…

The solution isn’t clear and I want to keep the current template style.

If you could provide steps it would be most useful.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    above suggestion based on user provided the site details .

If u want to do it your self open the search module > options > SET ITEM ID
    http://prntscr.com/8dj5gq
    here you need to select and menu item , that contains main body . for example any category blog or single article menu .
    so when u search something it will shows result on the selected menu item page .
    you can also create a search menu and assign it to the search module . Make sure the template style you will use in the menu should contain component block in its layout .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    above suggestion based on user provided the site details .

If u want to do it your self open the search module > options > SET ITEM ID
    http://prntscr.com/8dj5gq
    here you need to select and menu item , that contains main body . for example any category blog or single article menu .
    so when u search something it will shows result on the selected menu item page .
    you can also create a search menu and assign it to the search module . Make sure the template style you will use in the menu should contain component block in its layout .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum