Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Problems as described below:

1. I have created Tag "apple"
    2. I have assigned "apple" to an article "A"
    3. When I search "apple" via the default search engine in ja teline V, the search results show 2 articles: first article is the Tag "apple" itself and second article is "A".
    4. When I click on first article, which is the Tag "apple" itself, it shows result of one article which is article "A", click on article "A", it shows article "A" correctly!
    5. When I click on "A" article in the search result direct from the search result listing without going through like in step 4 above, it goes to Error404 page. (I notice the search result’s article link hierarchy or category/subcategories link is missing compared to step 4)

Where can I fix your coding error ?
    How to fix?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I can’t access your site to see the issue.

I try to replicate via our demo site but without success. For example, in our demo site, we assign tag ‘obama’ for several articles, you can try to have a quick search with this keyword. All articles work normally.

Kindly take a look.

Regards

hhtan Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Kindly check in backend of your site and see whether this article is assigned to any other menu item beside this one or not.

Also try with default Joomla template and see how it goes.

hhtan Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

I meant the standard template of Joomla like Beez/Protostar and see how it goes.

This search result page belongs to the com_search of Joomla: [root]/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/com_search/search/default_results.php

If you want to override in template, here is the directory: [root]/templates/ja_teline_v/html/com_search/search/

hhtan Friend
    Saguaros Moderator
    hhtan Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You can share the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

hhtan Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly check the SEF URLs on your site or there is any rule set via server side as when I disable this option in Global Configuration, it works as normal.

hhtan Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Maybe in htaccess file, you can ask the hosting provider for further checking.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum