Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi,

The page http://tnav.mascomm.be/leden uses similar categories and K2 items as the page http://tnav.mascomm.be/watermarkt . The difference is that tnav.mascomm.be/leden only displays featured items.

When you’re on tnav.mascomm.be/leden and you press on one of the items, the item seems to open in the other directory. You can see that by the url http://tnav.mascomm.be/watermarkt/item/9-deckx-elektro-mechanica-dessel and by the banner on the top.

I want those items to open under tnav.mascomm.be/leden/… and not under tnav.mascomm.be/watermarkt/….

thanks,

Michiel

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Michiel
    The redirection is handled by the Joomla itself as both the pages using the same category but the page The difference is that tnav.mascomm.be/leden only displays featured items, not all the articles so when u search it the result goes to the /watermark page where all articles are associated . so it always use the page where all search result will be found .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Michiel
    The redirection is handled by the Joomla itself as both the pages using the same category but the page The difference is that tnav.mascomm.be/leden only displays featured items, not all the articles so when u search it the result goes to the /watermark page where all articles are associated . so it always use the page where all search result will be found .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Michiel

dageraad Friend

hm, bummer, so there’s nothing I can do to keep the same masshead and search module when I click on an item in the “leden” directory?

dageraad Friend

hm, bummer, so there’s nothing I can do to keep the same masshead and search module when I click on an item in the “leden” directory?

dageraad Friend

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If for this you need to use the same masshead name for both items , as it applies on the menu item .
    And assign search module .
    Or you can redirect the url by .htacesss by using redirect url components .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If for this you need to use the same masshead name for both items , as it applies on the menu item .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum