Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I like the new website. However, I cannot see how to search specific forums.
    For example, I have a search query involving the Uber template. I want to search just the Uber forum. I go to the Uber forum. Am I missing something? There’s no search option.
    If I use the main search function, and select "forums", if I include "Uber" in the search query, then "Uber" has to be in the subject line or message body!
    Where’s the search function for the forums?

TomC Moderator

To the right is a menu list …. Click "Joomla Templates Club" and you will see a display of all of the JATC Template specific forums.

appliedcax Developer

Sigh.

Yes, but once you go to a specific forum, such as "Uber", HOW DO YOU SEARCH JUST "UBER" FOR A SEARCH QUERY UNIQUE TO THAT TEMPLATE’S FORUM?

appliedcax Developer

Crickets, after two days. Joomlart…

Anonymous Moderator

Yes, but once you go to a specific forum, such as "Uber", HOW DO YOU SEARCH JUST "UBER" FOR A SEARCH QUERY UNIQUE TO THAT TEMPLATE’S FORUM?

I’m afraid that the new forums does not have option to search specific sub-forum, you can only search the overall forums by clicking the Search icon next to PRICING button.

appliedcax Developer

Thank you for answering truthfully, I couldn’t tell if I was overlooking a forum search function.

I think it’s in Joomlart’s best interest to make this a priority. It would help reduce unnecessary duplicate posts to answered questions.

Anonymous Moderator

Thank you for answering truthfully, I couldn’t tell if I was overlooking a forum search function.
    I think it’s in Joomlart’s best interest to make this a priority. It would help reduce unnecessary duplicate posts to answered questions.

I’ve passed your feedback over to the dev team for consideration. Our forums is still new so we will try to improve it for sure.

docmedia Friend

Oh man, yes +1 for me here. Every time I press that search icon, I have to enter "Uber", and "Forum" and the results are displayed in a modal box which I cannot navigate back to!!

I have to go through the whole process again! What a serious time waster! I used to be able to search a specific forum with ease, now I feel like I’ve got both of my hands tied behind my back! Seriously frustrating.

Hope this gets fixed soon.

Anonymous Moderator

Oh man, yes +1 for me here. Every time I press that search icon, I have to enter "Uber", and "Forum" and the results are displayed in a modal box which I cannot navigate back to!!
    I have to go through the whole process again! What a serious time waster! I used to be able to search a specific forum with ease, now I feel like I’ve got both of my hands tied behind my back! Seriously frustrating.

Actually you can search within a specific forum now, pls see my screenshot of the search.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum