Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi JA —

I’m having a problem with SEBLOD tags showing up within the introtext of articles displayed in JA ContentSlider.

The following SEBLOD tag is displayed between the thumbnail image and the introtext:

::cck::1::/cck::::introtext::

Is there any known incompatibility between JA ContentSlider and SEBLOD?

Thanks,
    railer

Stork11 Friend

Hello railer,

Would you mind getting me a few screenshots for more clarifications? Then I shall know what you are trying to achieve. Right now, I am quite not sure where to start.

Regards.

railer Friend

Hi Stork,

Thanks for your reply.

Attached is a screenshot which shows the SEBLOD introtext tag within the JA Content Slider module in the tabbed area of JA Orisite. As described above, the tag part is like this:

::cck::1::/cck::::introtext::

Thanks,
    Railer

1. seblod_tag_jacontentslider
    Stork11 Friend

Hello railer,

As of now, JA ContentSlider isn’t compatible with SEBLOD. You need to do some custom works on it for compatibility.

Regards.

railer Friend

I ended up removing the SEBLOD tags from my database by doing a Grep search to identify those with numerical values in them and delete them. The others are just standardized and easy to replace with “nothing”. Here are instructions on the process if other JA extension users find themselves with this problem.

Removing SEBLOD Formatting Tags From Your Joomla Database…

Thanks Stork,
    Railer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  railer 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum