Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Yesterday I made two payment of JATC Standard Membership for 3 months, but not activated. I tried to make a purchase, but on the next page was this text: “you do not have permission to access this page”. I thought I had not paid properly, so I made the payment again. Today I returned to make a purchase but I saw, my membership has not been activated yet, again. I checked my bank account and both payments are properly made. I made payments with Paypal. These are the two invoices:

2 Sep, 15:33 – Invoice ID: 451700-GBO
    2 Sep, 21:41 – Invoice ID: 451725-ZEZ

So, I hope you can give my money back, what I paid for one membership, because I made two payments, but I would like just one.

Thanks for everything.

TomC Moderator

I have forwarded this onto the appropriate people for immediate attention.

TomC Moderator

I have forwarded this onto the appropriate people for immediate attention.

Anonymous Moderator

@hasulyone I see that your membership is not activated yet, please PM me the 2 transaction IDs of payments you made yesterday so I can activate membership for you, while the extra payment will be refunded.

Anonymous Moderator

@hasulyone I see that your membership is not activated yet, please PM me the 2 transaction IDs of payments you made yesterday so I can activate membership for you, while the extra payment will be refunded.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum