Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

In the demo of teline 3 the content bottom section carries the JA News 2 module. This contains selected sections. The sections are selected within the configuration options for JA News 2 module. You identify sections by their id and you can set values for the section colour as follows:

9:red
    10:green
    11:deepblue
    13:orange
    14:cyan
    12:lime

Here 9,10,11,13,14,12 are my selected sections

I would like to set my own hex val colours – is there a way to do this?

malc Friend

I changed the values for the section heads and category headers in:

modules/mod_janews2/assets/style.css

Uploaded the file to my server but no change – I think I am on the right track – anyone enlighten us?

mallman Friend

Malc tried your suggestion and it worked. Lime is now red #FF0000, who cares it works!!
    /* lime —*/
    .ja-zintheme-lime:hover .ja-zinsec {
    background: #FF0000;
    }

malc Friend

Glad it worked for you mailman 🙂

Still a problem for me though – nothing I do with the style.css seems to make a difference…

mallman Friend

You have set your particular values with the news plugin? Altering the css on its own only changes the range of colours you have available. You need to enter the config of the plugin and set section ids against colours. I’m sure you have done this but just in case!

malc Friend

Yep, aware of that – but always worth suggesting the basic steps (I’ve forgotten enough of them!).

Really strange, just cant change the colour. I’ve checked the frontend with Firebug and its calling the correct css. Also cleared the cache, closed down FF, etc ,etc but to no avail. Its likely to be something obvious and staring me in the face but until I see it …

Anonymous Moderator

Hi malc

You should submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account so that we have a closer look on the issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum