Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Here we go…
    Note: I an unable to load k2 (it just doesn’t work on my system Joomla 3-up- to date; site with godaddy (dont knwo if that is the cause yet; i have a request in to them as well…)

Now, I have movies::(articles), in slider [position 1].
    when the image for the movie is selected the article appears below the slide show in the section, below position one.
    which means my users must scroll down below the point of initial activation of the module, every time they want to see what their selection yield. Thus, they may not know that their selection actually did anything.

how do i have the article appear (just like the demo) in the same slider position? or at least in position 1/2 or slider region.

Thanks for you help — I have spent 2 days trying to get this to work. as well as the banner ad for Joomla—Lots of glitches.

tfosnom Friend

HI I’m using the latest j3.2 quickstart of this template and I’m having no problems with diplays, perhaps it is a godady thing, Godaddy has always been difficult when hosting Joomla sites due to their do it my way attitude. For comparison, I’d suggest visiting the JA obelisk demo and running through every menu item and seeing if it works for you. If so it points to your host

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tfosnom 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum