Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i got this problem on my template,

when im using desktop, i found out that the send button are stacking with the camera button, please refer to pciture (Home & Desktop)

On mobile view,

when vertical view its working properly, BUT when horizontal view, its stacking.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this tweak give below .
    Go to /templates/ja_social_ii/local/css/extras/com_community.css

Find this code

html .joms-stream .joms-comment__reply .joms-icon--add,
    html .joms-stream .joms-js--newcomment .joms-icon--add {
    top: 34px;
    right: 34px;
    }

change it into

right: 88px;
    }

save and check.

JA Social II is not ready for JomSocial 4.1 , currently you are using JS 4.1 version which has been released recently and contains some changes and cause unexpected issues . Please wait for the update of template .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try this tweak give below .
    Go to /templates/ja_social_ii/local/css/extras/com_community.css

Find this code

right: 34px;
    }

change it into

right: 88px;
    }

save and check.

JA Social II is not ready for JomSocial 4.1 , currently you are using JS 4.1 version which has been released recently and contains some changes and cause unexpected issues . Please wait for the update of template .

azri445 Friend

im using 4.0.10…yeahhh its working… thanks

azri445 Friend

im using 4.0.10…yeahhh its working… thanks

azri445 Friend

After revamping my site and moving my site to primary site, the css seem not working. already apply it… and nothing happen

azri445 Friend

After revamping my site and moving my site to primary site, the css seem not working. already apply it… and nothing happen

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@azri445 495925 wrote:</em><blockquote>After revamping my site and moving my site to primary site, the css seem not working. already apply it… and nothing happen</blockquote>
    Kindly share your site new site url and PM me admin details .
    <blockquote>im using 4.0.10…yeahhh its working</blockquote>
    Template is currently ready only for JS4.09 kindly wait for its official update .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@azri445 495925 wrote:</em><blockquote>After revamping my site and moving my site to primary site, the css seem not working. already apply it… and nothing happen</blockquote>
    Kindly share your site new site url and PM me admin details .
    <blockquote>im using 4.0.10…yeahhh its working</blockquote>
    Template is currently ready only for JS4.09 kindly wait for its official update .

azri445 Friend

All ready private msg you pavit. thanks in advance

azri445 Friend

All ready private msg you pavit. thanks in advance

pavit Moderator

<em>@azri445 495932 wrote:</em><blockquote>All ready private msg you pavit. thanks in advance</blockquote>

Hi

I received your private and fixed Arabic language and languageswitcher module on your website

Please check it

pavit Moderator

<em>@azri445 495932 wrote:</em><blockquote>All ready private msg you pavit. thanks in advance</blockquote>

Hi

I received your private and fixed Arabic language and languageswitcher module on your website

Please check it

azri445 Friend

yes… i can see that already pavit, but when i try click arabic and enter my profile, the website getting ugly due to background image.

And i need english icon to be set beside arabic language so user can rvert back to english.

azri445 Friend

yes… i can see that already pavit, but when i try click arabic and enter my profile, the website getting ugly due to background image.

And i need english icon to be set beside arabic language so user can rvert back to english.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  azri445 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum