Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

If you click on the e-mail-link (“Send to friend”), there is a popup, which doesn’t seem to be formatted with the CSS on the rest of the template at all.

See an example (URL from the popup).

How can the be taken care of?

swemmel Friend

As far as I can see it is formatted by CSS. When I look at the pushbuttons, for example, it is the same look as the template.
    When you want more eye-candy on this form, I think you need to do some modifications yourself.

Kind Regards,
    Peter

jkab Friend

This is for all sites using this template, as far as I know. The link above is to the demo, it looks the same there as on my site.

Menalto Friend

Just write it in the css the way you want it i guess

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, as far as I know you can style this in the template_css.css file. Not sure exactly what to look for but something the team should take into consideration when releasing next template perhaps?

jkab Friend

I looked in the code for the popup, and I only see <body class=”contentpane”> except for normal html tags, which are there, and can be styled in the CSS file. Is this correct? And then I don’t feel too sure about editing it, because I don’t know which other sites etc this will affect as well.

Menalto Friend

Yes its correct, or you can write new classes and add the styling you want on each element if you have time to it.

jkab Friend

But how do I add classes if I haven’t made the php-file myself?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jkab 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum