Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

If possible it would be great if Joomlart could start using SEO friendly CSS layouts similar to what Rockettheme and Gavrick are doing now.

It only makes sense that all webdesign templates for joomla are keeping SEO top priority.

After all like I always say, it’s nice to have a beautiful website, but useless if nobody get to see it.

That being said, I love the work done here at Joomlart. Keep up the good work!

nefar Friend

I agree completly — The days of “build it they will come” have long gone. Now it’s about creating something visually pleasing but also SEO optimized. Once that’s up is where the real work begins to get yourself up on the serps.

instantinlaw Friend

I’m pretty sure that is what the new framework in Teline III is intended to do.
    http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=0Aa34tsbQFaglZGc2bWZ2MjRfNjZjdzY3MnFnZg&hl=en

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum