Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    the Sugite template seems not to automatically append h1 to the page title. I tried to do that for slideshow title but couldn’t.
    My SEO structure is : menu title = keyword and I need to have the menu title as a h1. How doing that ?
    Thanks a lot

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can you add a screenshot of your issue and illustrate your problem in it .
    Also share your working site url so that i can check the issue and help you in this case.

yourch Friend

Yes I could but I don’t know where (template / configurations / modules…) I can make it , i.e. have menu title being automatically h1 with suite

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yourch 445511 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I could but I don’t know where (template / configurations / modules…) I can make it , i.e. have menu title being automatically h1 with suite</blockquote>
    Please add a screenshot and your site url so that i can help you .
    without details its impossible to assume the issue for me :((

yourch Friend

I can’t because even on your sugite demo no page has a H1 header. So that I can’t find where in your template we can append a h1. Could you please check the code of your sugite template and see that there’s no H1 (juste found a page with the logo as h1 on suite template demo)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello article title in demo is in h1 .
    please check it again .
    see this >>>> http://prntscr.com/4m1icw

yourch Friend

Indeed and thanks. H1 with article pages like blogs. But I can’t find h1 on pages like : homepage or /index.php/bonus-pages/our-services any page with featured article or modules.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    our service is using h2 .
    >>>http://prntscr.com/4m1muw
    + there are custom css applied on h1 h2 classes in template layouts .
    category blog article title is in font-size: 28px;
    and blog style1,2 and single article title has font-size : 40px ;
    if you want you can change the font size with the help you custom.css file .
    Let me know what kind of changes you needed . i will suggest you some css changes

yourch Friend

Absolutely. I’m lost since I don’t find any h1 nor h2 on blogs pages
    could you tell me how to make all pages have a H1 ? Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yourch 445782 wrote:</em><blockquote>Absolutely. I’m lost since I don’t find any h1 nor h2 on blogs pages Deleted url
    could you tell me how to make all pages have a H1 ? </blockquote>

HI the url you given above is already using h1 class in article title
    see this >>> http://prntscr.com/4n0t5i

the only difference is the font-size .the default font size of h1 is 50px ;
    and in template its 40px .
    if you want to change it to 50px add this css code into your custom.css file
    css/custom.css

.article-header .article-title
    {font-size:50px;}

Let me know if there is any confusion in it .

yourch Friend

could you please delete URL to my website in the previous post ( quote )? Thanks a lot

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@yourch 445866 wrote:</em><blockquote>could you please delete URL to my website in the previous post ( quote )?</blockquote>
    Hello as per your request link is removed . Let me know if you have any issue in this matter .

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum