Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello could anybody help me with the SEF and SEO settings, i have activated it in Seo options Conf / Joomla but links stoped working. Would appreciate help!
    Thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just switched option Search Engine Friendly URLs set YES on SEO Settings but it throws the error. Please let me know what did you changed on your site?

juliaroder Friend

hello Ninja, i have not changed any code, only css. I did create a .htaccess but this was necessary, isnt it? It would be so kind if you could help, thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

If you enable “Search Engine Friendly URLs set YES on SEO Settings” on admin area, you need to have

<blockquote>.htaccess (you can change from htaccess.txt default joomla to .htaccess file)
    mod_rewrite is enable (from hosting)</blockquote>

You can contact with system administrator on your hosting and check mod_rewrite enable or not?.

juliaroder Friend

Hello Ninja Lead, i send a PM, since i had a bit of a “private message”, thank you

Ninja Lead Moderator

I did configure on SEF and SEO settings for you!

<blockquote>Search Engine Friendly URLs: yes
    Use URL rewriting: yes</blockquote>
    And make .htaccess file on your hosting.

Please check it again. SEO on your site is working now.

juliaroder Friend

Oh thank you so much that is very kind! I appreciate your help!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  juliaroder 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum