Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello I am using the cssmenu and the separator menus are not showing in the site. I am using a 1.0.12 joomla installation.

I havee tried the solutions you have suggested on other templates, but they did not work.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi andresreyes,

Could you please send me your url, admin account via PM.If possible, the screenshots ?

sunrise Friend

<em>@andresreyes 94655 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello I am using the cssmenu and the separator menus are not showing in the site. I am using a 1.0.12 joomla installation.

I havee tried the solutions you have suggested on other templates, but they did not work.</blockquote>
    Hi there, as mentioned, a url would help. I just wanted to encourage you, if possible to migrate to 1.5 if you can. Soon there will not be upgrades for 1.0.x so I think the sooner you make the change the better

Anonymous Moderator

Dear sunrise,

I could not find your issue.

your website looks very nice.

Please send me the screenshots if this issue is still exist.

andresreyes Friend

the site content is too much to migrate, it will be done next year. but for now i need the menu to work

Anonymous Moderator

Hi andresreyes,

I think i found your issue.

Please open file templates/ja_fagus/ja_menus/ja_cssmenu/ja-sosdmenu.css, at about line 142, find following script:

#ja-cssmenu li ul a {
    border:medium none;
    color:#CCCCCC;
    font-size:92%;
    font-weight:normal;
    line-height:30px;
    margin:0;
    padding:0 10px;
    white-space:nowrap;
    width:260px;
    }

and then change to:

#ja-cssmenu li ul a {
    border:medium none;
    color:#CCCCCC;
    font-size:92%;
    font-weight:normal;
    line-height:30px;
    margin:0;
    padding:0 10px;
    white-space:nowrap;
    width:270px;
    }

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum