Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have looked in this forum and on the joomla forum, and found information on how to create a non-linked menu separator (for a drop down). I have tried it all ways I have found, and jsut can’t seem to get it to work. The only thing that worked was create a menu item with external link and then put javascript void code in the link area. But then you stil get what LOOKS like a link, it just doesn’t click anywhere.

http://www.neuaurashoes.com/newsite/ Site not yet live, separator link is “midwest” under store locator.

When I use a separator menu type, it still has an active link, which just goes back to the home page if you click it (it turns into the little link hand icon). I would like it to be completely inactive, only the arrow icon with no link even if you do click.

I feel like I must be missing something so easy and simple, but I just can’t get it!! Please help!

:confused:

Cheryl

Joomla 1.5.8, pyrite template, moo menu

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  cjmicro 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum