Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

I’ve not been checking this site much lately.

I wondered if I missed news of the september template. Could someone point me in the right direction for a preview?

Cheers 🙂

iguinee Friend

To the best of my knowledge, you have NOT missed anything.

The template demo should be expected in the next few hours. In any case, today is still September. Patience.

smitheringale Friend

Many thanks for the capitals – I always have trouble reading that word because it has so many letters 😀

I look forward to seeing the template when it is ready.

<em>@iguinee 196158 wrote:</em><blockquote>To the best of my knowledge, you have NOT missed anything.

The template demo should be expected in the next few hours. In any case, today is still September. Patience.</blockquote>

munders Friend

Yes it looks like they are running late again. I know there are a few hours left of September but we have usually had a demo least by now, with the release by the last day. Not sure what the problem is.

When the demo and release are available you should check the forum page. This is where I notice it appear first. Scroll down to the heading of ‘Joomla Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only’. I twill appear there when it’s ready.

Let’s hope it’s a great one!

smitheringale Friend

<em>@munders 196191 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes it looks like they are running late again. I know there are a few hours left of September but we have usually had a demo least by now, with the release by the last day. Not sure what the problem is.

When the demo and release are available you should check the forum page. This is where I notice it appear first. Scroll down to the heading of ‘Joomla Templates Club Member Forums – Restricted to Members Only’. I twill appear there when it’s ready.

Let’s hope it’s a great one!</blockquote>

I noticed new Drupal and Magento templates appearing recently – so it will be nice to see this new template.

Hopefully it’s a good one – and hopefully it can be released as a stable download as quickly as possible.

smitheringale Friend

Any news on this? I feel rude to be asking again so soon – perhaps the insertion of a cheeky smiley will make this question more playful :-*

<em>@smitheringale 196193 wrote:</em><blockquote>I noticed new Drupal and Magento templates appearing recently – so it will be nice to see this new template.

Hopefully it’s a good one – and hopefully it can be released as a stable download as quickly as possible.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

P-A-T-I-E-N-C-E young Padawan

zao dao Friend

drupal ,magento is expensive than joomla membership!
    Just jokeing.:)

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

smitheringale Friend

I don’t know what a padawan is – but I like being called one 🙂

Patience is a very good thing indeed to have 😀

smitheringale Friend

Oooo – a shiney new JA Portfolio has just appeared on this forum – I wonder what it looks like! 🙂

zao dao Friend
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  zao dao 14 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum